Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rumor Mill

Photobucket

Sooner or later I'm going to learn photoshop and color this thing in.






*Steve Austin is a tease. Will he ever return to the ring? Never say never, I guess.

*Jillian Hall steps down as a Diva. Our ears breathe a sigh of relief. I'm glad she's doing SOMETHING now. I never really disliked her... only her gimmick.

*WWE gets bad press in Turkey? Don't try this at home means... don't try this at home.

*Jeremy Borash causes a ruckus. Oh, JB.

*Matt Hardy claims to be restarting his wrestling company OMEGA. To be perfectly frank, I don't think I trust a word out of Matt Hardy's -- or Matthew Hardy's -- mouth.

*Sting's status in TNA. $500,000 a year, really?

*WWE elects not to do the Tribute to the Troops in the Middle East this year.

*Hogan goes for surgery today, will be missing the live TNA and Bound for Glory.

*Chris Benoit movie in the making? Holy crap, Vince McMahon is going to shit a brick, if he hasn't already. Does this sound like... kind of a bad idea... to anyone else? Or maybe kind of... insensitive?

Phew, did I get them all? Did I miss anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment