Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh my goodness is it... is it a RUMOR MILL?!

YES IT IS. I'm only doing the past week in news, not the past two. DID YOU MISS ME?! I missed you. The past week was so busy with lots of things happening, but... here I am!

Photobucket

Rumor Mill: Edition 11/17 to 11/24


*Starting right out this week with Hardy Boys news. Jeff and Matt shoot on CM Punk from some diner somewhere. Why? I don't know. The both of them appear to be drunk and/or high on something. This is the face of your company, Dixie. The man is a trainwreck. He can't support himself, let alone a company, let alone his goddamn newborn daughter. (Who is rumored to be named Ruby... after his mom. I love that, I think it's sweet as hell.) But seriously. This man needs help. He does not need an $18,000 title belt. He needs an $18,000 stint in rehab.

*Hulk Hogan is apparently married now. Good for him.

*WWE is cracking down hardcore on PPV streams. I dunno, WWE. Maybe if you made PPVs actually WORTH the $50 pricetag, people wouldn't feel the need to stream them. Just saying.

*Sting and Nash are rumored to be back on TNA sooner rather than later. I dunno about you all, but I'm damn bloody tired of fake retirement angles. If you say you're gonna retire, retire. Otherwise... STFU.

*Apparently it's a shoot that Chris Sabin and Velvet Sky are dating, but I'm going to go right ahead and just be in denial about that, if that's okay with you guys.

*Gonna be a fourth season of NXT. Because, yeahhhh thats what we need on TV. Gonna put those losers in Nexus too? I shouldn't complain, it gets Husky Harris on my screen. (...don't judge me.)

*WWE releases a bunch of people, including Shad Gaspard, Luke Gallows, Vance Archer, Caylen Croft and two Divas, Tiffany and Jillian Hall. Not to mention a ref, Aaron Mahoney, longtime writer Christopher DeJoseph (aka Big Dick Johnson) and Jack Swagger's soaring eagle mascot.

*Alex Riley was arrested and charged with a DUI. Mug shot included. Awesome.

*Recent WWE attendance figures (European tour) and recent TNA attendance figures. One of these things is not like the other!

*WWE's Tough Enough has been confirmed by both USA and WWE. Set to debut spring 2011.

*Dixie announces that Desmond Wolfe/London Brawling will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment