Monday, June 6, 2011

Hi guys.

Hey look, I have a blog. How about that. You may have noticed an EXTREME lack in posting, and for that I am sorry. There was some personal stuff and I kinda fell out of the 'verse for a while. I can't promise this posting will be a regular thing, but I'm gonna try.

I mean, I'm actually watching RAW for the first time in... months.





First, I want to congratulate "Silent Rage" Andy on winning Tough Enough. I was pretty convinced it was gonna be Luke, because he was the Pretty Douchebag mold, but maybe Vince decided they have enough of that and went for the Size Matters mold. I liked Andy a lot by the end the show, especially once he started getting some personality, even though Jeremiah was my personal favorite throughout.

I loved the opening with Steve Austin and Vince and Miz and Vince's powder blue suit, though I really don't know how I feel about Cena and A-Ri against Miz and R-Truth.

Though I could've done with R-Truth being insane. It's been a while since I watched, remember, so while I was aware he was a heel, I did not know he has gone completely batshit crazy.

What other matches where there... I enjoyed Santino vs... that guy, though that's generally just because I enjoy Santino and the invisible trombone when he wins. And the Cobra. Love the Cobra.

The Divas match was nothing spectacular until Beth Phoenix came in, during which she pwnt some bitches. She's such a beast, I love her. She's the absolute best.

Rey Mysterio vs. Punk wasn't bad, though I feel Punk was generally wasted on a match like that. Not that I don't love Rey, but I just found it to be kind of an "eh" match, and I know both of them are better than that.

The bit with Alberto Del Rio and Big Show... erm... "Big Show" was just completely lame and pointless.

I found Kofi and Zack Ryder to be kind of "eh" as well, though I enjoy watching Kofi. Nothing particularly special in this match.

Jack Swagger vs Booker T. While I don't care a whole lot for Booker T, he probably should have stayed OUT of the ring, I LOVE Jack Swagger. Don't ask me why, it's just one of those things. I just love him. And then Evan Bourne ran out, and it looks like they're feuding now, and oh my god, did I die and go to heaven? Love. So much love. (It's just another one of those things. Don't judge me.)

Now this main event, which is pretty good. Nothing spectacular, but it has Miz - Miz is one of those people I mark out for like crazy, don't ask me why - and John Cena, and that's good enough. Good energy, fast pace, fun to look at. John Cena drank a beer at the end. No complaints there.

I can't believe this Anonymous General Manager thing is still going. That's so annoying. But Stone Cold is the special general manager next week! Awesome. I might have to watch that. Plus I just absolutely HAVE to see if Evan and Swagger are really feuding, because then I might just die of happy.

AND WHO TOSSES THE BEER TO STONE COLD. CAN I HAVE THAT JOB? I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE THAT JOB. IT HAS TO COME FROM SOMEWHERE. GOD JUST DOESN'T THROW IT TO HIM. OR MAYBE HE DOES, I DON'T KNOW.

So what do you guys think? Agree with Andy winning Tough Enough? Thought it should've been someone else? Favorite part of RAW? Least favorite? Excited to see Stone Cold next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment