Wednesday, September 29, 2010
This week's edition of The Rumor Mill
Dun dun dunnnn
* Matt Hardy flips shit, develops second personality. See: twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND and twitter.com/THEMATTHEWBRAND. Rumor has it that WWE won't release him from his contract, lest he go to TNA. God forbid.
* Diva Jillian may be leaving the company as an "on-air" talent and becoming a trainer for the female development talent in Florida. Our eardrums thank you, Vince, should you decide to make this decision.
* Orton doesn't like being a babyface. I don't blame him, the Viper works better as a heel.
* VINCE MCMAHON SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING TURNING CENA HEEL, LORD IT'S JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
*Raw's ratings are utter shit for the second week in a row. (There seems to be some discrepancy as to whether the rating was 2.3 or 2.7. Either way, it's not pretty.)
* And last but not least, CM Punk and Beth Phoenix are supposedly dating. He was dating former WWE diva Amy "Lita" Dumas until earlier this year.
Heard any good rumors? Drop a comment. Sources optional xD